[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Discus Page Holland • View topic - Discus Championship 2006 can begin

Discus Championship 2006 can begin

Here you find the last information on Aquarium and Discus shows.

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Postby Andrew Soh » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:43 am

Hello Morten,

Check out other possible organisers before deciding on the one to bring you to Amazon. .........there are guy from Denmark, Tom K. or the guy from Belgium Booth...check with Annie from Belgium.

Some are willing to go in a group of 2 to 4 :thumbsup: .........while some trips are regretable :cry: .

Anyway, check with others and their feedback on the trip and who is best to go with :wink: .......I shouldn't be a busybody......... :bwian:

As for Mattias, I think he bought it before he left :thumbsup:

My new book should be very interesting :wink: ...maybe 20 times better than 'Discus, The Naked Truth'. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Take care, guys

Andrew
'Discus, The Naked Truth'
'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
Author
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... p?ref=home
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Sid Adam » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:50 pm

Hope you will be in duisburg in 2008, wanna have a nite on the town wi ya lol................Did tony bring me back a copy of your book by any chance?
Take care wee man , speak soon

Sid
Look after the water ,and the discus will look after themselves
Sid Adam
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Andrew Soh » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 am

Yes Sid,

I have inscripted on your book. That was the only book left on the last day of the show.

As for the rest who wish to have the book, have to PM me.

Thanks and take care,

Andrew :angel:
Author
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Sid Adam » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:59 am

look forward to getting it soon then ..................are u going 2008?
Sid Adam
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Andrew Soh » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:34 am

Sid,

Most likely going in 2008.....and maybe the UKDA Show too..if both are near to each other. :thumbsup:

Take care,

Andrew :angel:
Author
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Sid Adam » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:23 pm

Excellent news Andrew , excellent..........................theres a bed here if ya need it mate :welcome: :tong:
Sid Adam
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Morten Garathun-Hansen » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:14 pm

Hi :welcome:

Tony:
You are a busy man :thumbsup:
Is this show every year?? Maybe I could try to come to the show next year :bwian:

Andrew:

Thanks for the info. I will check this very carefully. There is one thing I`m gonna do within few years, and that is to pay the Amazons a visit.
What are gonna write about in your next book, and when will it be released??

Regards

Morten :bwian:
Morten Garathun-Hansen

Postby Nidal Rezeq » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 pm

Nidal Rezeq
Greece
www.aquazone.gr
Nidal Rezeq

Postby Andrew Soh » Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:04 pm

Author
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Roy Khoo » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:19 pm

The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday!
Roy Khoo

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:23 pm

Hey Roy,

Again from this place congratulations!!!

you got two great prizes :wink:

Open class 2nd place

[albumimgc]1961[/albumimgc]

red Spotted 3rd place

[albumimgc]1960[/albumimgc]

click at pictures for bigger version

regards Walter
I'm myself, there are already enough others.
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Roy Khoo » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:05 pm

Walter,

Thanks for taking the pics for me. Was really a memorable moment when i got the 2nd prize. In fact when they announced my name i was lost for a moment. My mind was telling me to go up on stage to recieve the prize but my legs were not moving hahaha. Even when i was up on stage my mind was blank. If you notice the 2nd prize photo the prize was the back part.

Well, i learned to hold the prize correctly for the next prize i got :)
Roy Khoo

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:08 pm

hahahahahahaa

I can understand that... This must be a live time experiance whenit happen for the first time :)

regards Walter

ps later on all photo's from the winners will be online
I'm myself, there are already enough others.
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mattias Allroth » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi Roy !!! :welcome:

Thanxxx a lot for the language help with the dude from Ab-Ovo discus about the wild one i was interested in :thumbsup:

Unfortunately when i managed to get the prize down to what i wanted go give for the fish i got second thoughts. :cry:

Thinking a great deal of the show fish starting to look more and more worn out and some fish were really in bad condition so i didn´t want to risk taking home a sick fish.

I could have bought the nr. 44wild one for 60 euro though :blush: :blush: :grindteeth:

[fullalbumimg]1962[/fullalbumimg][/fullalbumimg]
// Mattias
Mattias Allroth
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Roy Khoo » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:47 pm

Roy Khoo

PreviousNext

Return to Events