[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Discus Page Holland • View topic - Discus Hans/Stendker

Discus Hans/Stendker

Give here feedback about products you bought from our sponsors

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Postby Mark Evenden » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:24 pm

"Semper Fidelis"
Mark Evenden
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Davis Gailitis » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:09 am

Mark I do not think your remark was taken as critisism at all I think the replies were given in truths....no pictures asked no pictures given and reasons given as to why...not critisism at all....just thruthfull answers to a question you had asked.

Hhahahahahaha @ Rob lol hahahahha ya figures eh ahahahahah what ya figure 3-4 years of ongoing negotiations to finally get fish hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

HANS buddy you should have charged him double for every year he negotiated! hahahahahahahhahahh LOL rotflmao
I'll have one of those: Redspottedbluestrippedoceansunshinebrilliantmidnightgolsleopardsnakegreanwild marlborofinelinedspotinspotturqbrown's please! Does it breed true???
Davis Gailitis
V.I.P.

Postby Fred Goodall » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:22 am

HI Davis :welcome:

Double :question: :nono: :nono: :nono: No Red Suns... no :nono: :nono: :nono: doubling the price. I think DH moved here just to MAKE me "make your own Red Suns" :grindteeth: He was nice and did try to "network" some Red Suns of HIS line for me but that did not work out. So one day in chat he suggested I take this discus and that discus and "make your own" he was kind enough to be very detailed and I have this feeling he will again start saying....... hahahaha :biggrin:

Rob... I will get some pics later... ( low tech camera and all... no digital yet ). Then we can decide on the fish. As far as DH and old arguements... he and I left it as I would contact him WHEN I was ready to get discus from him... so he finally comes here and sets up shop... but NO Red Suns... hahaha but I did pick some strains before calling him... think he nearly hit the floor when I told him it was me calling him :wink: :biggrin:
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dougall Stewart » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:17 am

304 years of neogtiating is that all LOL :devil: I am still waiting for that pair of rsg that are 'just right' and some altums and heckels too :devil: We can be a rea PITA bunch sometimes.
All the best
Dougall Stewart
Dougall Stewart
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Rob Charite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:18 pm

Wel lets be honest.
Fair is fair and he did his best and probably more then that :thumbsup:
the man is a sales man and it shows so 2 definite :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up so far :devil: :devil:
Greetz rob Charite
Damage incorperated
-Salty Dog-
Rob Charite
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Discus Hans » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Thanks Rob,

I'm not a real sales man, but I love to talk Discus, I believe in Stendkers Discus, I think that does the trick, oepsssssssssss am I doing it again??????

Hans.
http://www.discus-hans-usa.com Senior Promotional Sales Manager Diskuszucht Stendker - Germany http://www.diskuszucht-stendker.de/
Winner of 16 awards in the Discus classes, including Best Discus in show, at the ACA 2008 in Atlanta.
Discus Hans
Sponsor

Postby Rob Charite » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:43 pm

Me think you have seen enuogh discus to trust you on your words :)
Greetz Rob Charite
Damage incorperated
-Salty Dog-
Rob Charite
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Feedback