Discus Hans/Stendker

Give here feedback about products you bought from our sponsors

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Postby Mark Evenden » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:24 pm

Hans - I know taking pictures and e mailing them is a pain, indeed we get requests daily. But what we do is if sombody enquires about six x 8cm fish, we simply net them out into a tank on their own, take the picture and send it. I wouldnt take a picture of the stock tank and then pick six from sixty!

Most of our business with the Stendker and Pienelli fish is with Adults and of corase taking a picture of an individual is much easier.

Whilst it is a chore, the service has increased our sales considerably in the last twelve months ( no doubt as one of the Stendker employ this is good news for you?)

Another factor which is helping very much is Tom Meadens same day delivery service. He collects the fish early in the morning and delivers anywhere mainland UK the same day, often driving 12 hours..Tom even unpacks the fish and introduces them to the customers aquarium if required.

Now thats service!! my only critisisum is that he dosnt charge enough!!
"Semper Fidelis"
Mark Evenden
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Davis Gailitis » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:09 am

Mark I do not think your remark was taken as critisism at all I think the replies were given in truths....no pictures asked no pictures given and reasons given as to why...not critisism at all....just thruthfull answers to a question you had asked.

Hhahahahahaha @ Rob lol hahahahha ya figures eh ahahahahah what ya figure 3-4 years of ongoing negotiations to finally get fish hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

HANS buddy you should have charged him double for every year he negotiated! hahahahahahahhahahh LOL rotflmao
I'll have one of those: Redspottedbluestrippedoceansunshinebrilliantmidnightgolsleopardsnakegreanwild marlborofinelinedspotinspotturqbrown's please! Does it breed true???
Davis Gailitis
V.I.P.

Postby Fred Goodall » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:22 am

HI Davis :welcome:

Double :question: :nono: :nono: :nono: No Red Suns... no :nono: :nono: :nono: doubling the price. I think DH moved here just to MAKE me "make your own Red Suns" :grindteeth: He was nice and did try to "network" some Red Suns of HIS line for me but that did not work out. So one day in chat he suggested I take this discus and that discus and "make your own" he was kind enough to be very detailed and I have this feeling he will again start saying....... hahahaha :biggrin:

Rob... I will get some pics later... ( low tech camera and all... no digital yet ). Then we can decide on the fish. As far as DH and old arguements... he and I left it as I would contact him WHEN I was ready to get discus from him... so he finally comes here and sets up shop... but NO Red Suns... hahaha but I did pick some strains before calling him... think he nearly hit the floor when I told him it was me calling him :wink: :biggrin:
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dougall Stewart » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:17 am

304 years of neogtiating is that all LOL :devil: I am still waiting for that pair of rsg that are 'just right' and some altums and heckels too :devil: We can be a rea PITA bunch sometimes.
All the best
Dougall Stewart
Dougall Stewart
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Rob Charite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:18 pm

Wel lets be honest.
Fair is fair and he did his best and probably more then that :thumbsup:
the man is a sales man and it shows so 2 definite :thumbsup: :thumbsup: up so far :devil: :devil:
Greetz rob Charite
Damage incorperated
-Salty Dog-
Rob Charite
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Discus Hans » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:59 pm

Thanks Rob,

I'm not a real sales man, but I love to talk Discus, I believe in Stendkers Discus, I think that does the trick, oepsssssssssss am I doing it again??????

Hans.
http://www.discus-hans-usa.com Senior Promotional Sales Manager Diskuszucht Stendker - Germany http://www.diskuszucht-stendker.de/
Winner of 16 awards in the Discus classes, including Best Discus in show, at the ACA 2008 in Atlanta.
Discus Hans
Sponsor

Postby Rob Charite » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:43 pm

Me think you have seen enuogh discus to trust you on your words :)
Greetz Rob Charite
Damage incorperated
-Salty Dog-
Rob Charite
Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to Feedback