A great book

Give here feedback about products you bought from our sponsors

Moderator: DPH Moderators

A great book

Postby Adrian Worme » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:52 am

hi

i just wanted to let everyone that doesnt already know what a great book andrew soh's book is.
i got it at noon today and it wrecked my whole day. wife kept yelling at me to put it down.
i received prompt replies to purchasing and quick delivery, considering it came from singapore.
thank you andrew.

adrian
Adrian Worme
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Andrew Soh » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:16 am

:thumbsup: Thank you very much Adrian,

Too sick to say any thing...still coughing and high temperature.

But don't worry, I did not spread it through my book.....only the Discus bug...He!hE! :wink: See how sick I am.

Adrian, Thanks for your compliment. Tell your darling.....she should read it too.........just like my daughter.

I gave a talk on Guppy 4 months ago. My daughter, Sabrina, has been running around my farm for years ...since the age of 2...must be thinking all the while that I am crazy enough to keep fishes) because she never even take a glance at the fishes in the farm....

She attend that talk and was her first time sitting through the whole seminar and is also the first time she heard me give seminar.

Immediately after the seminar and on the way home...she requested for Guppy. I was shocked.

Maybe after she reads the book, she might buy you some more discus, Adrian??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your compliments,

Take care...and me too, :wink:
Andrew :angel:
'Discus, The Naked Truth'
'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
Author
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... p?ref=home
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Feedback