Wild Discus for Greece

Meet here our sponsors and ask here about their products and Fish.<br>
We are not making any claim about their products, just offering a way for you to engage them and conduct business, <b>buyer beware</b>, your transactions are between <b>you</b> and the <b>seller</b>.

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Wild Discus for Greece

Postby Nikolas Grantas » Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:06 pm

I am interested in buying wild discus. It is very difficult to find wild fish here in Greece so if there is anyone who can ship live fish to Greece please post an answer.

Thank you in advance....
Nikolas Grantas
regular visitor
regular visitor

Postby Christos Panousakis » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:30 pm

I am from Greece too and i am facing the same problem some pet stores only in athens have at times f1 's and not in variety.Wild wild i have never seen.I have found some links but you must order enormous quantities and in greece they cannot sent you.If someone know a link or something that can help, it would be nice
Christos Panousakis

Postby Tony Vaughan » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:15 pm

Hi Guys :welcome:

This guy is a member of the forum and a very nice guy :wink: Met him at last years show but have not seen him around much lately............guess he is busy :oops:

http://forum.discusnews.com/discus-sion ... ght=#50968

Pop him a pm and see if he can help. I do know that he said at the show that wilds were hard to get in Greece..............maybe you could join together and order in a few boxes :question:

Best Regards....................Tony
Tony Vaughan
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Igor Vasilev » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:58 am

Hi Guys!
I know one guy in Macedonia( or skopje :) ) who have wild discus.And he have it in nice prize.If u are interested i can give you his directions.
igor :angel:
Igor Vasilev
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Nidal Rezeq » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:36 pm

Tony Vaughan wrote:This guy is a member of the forum and a very nice guy :wink: Met him at last years show but have not seen him around much lately............guess he is busy :oops:
Best Regards....................Tony

Hi Tony!
I'm really busy.A friend of mine informed me for thiw post!As i told you in Duisburg i was starting my new aquarium shop in Athens so as you can understand i'm all day(...and night sometimes!!!) in my store to try to get it ready.When i finish completely with it i'll make a full presentation for all of you to tell me your opinion.
And a shop of a discus lover without wild discus is empty.So i have in my aquariums about 6 different kinds of wild discus.
So Nicolas if you are really interested,you can send me a PM to contact.
See you all soon!And i really miss you..........
Nidal Rezeq
Greece
www.aquazone.gr
Nidal Rezeq

Postby Cristina Pedrosa » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:36 am

Hi Nidal :welcome:

That's good news :thumbsup:

Wish you all the best in your new business venture :wink:

We'll keep in touch and I'm looking forward to seeing your set up.

Regards,
Cris
"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticism" George Eliot
Cristina Pedrosa
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Our Sponsors