[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Discus Page Holland • View topic - Naked Discus, A Thrust That Lasts and Other Books to Come

Naked Discus, A Thrust That Lasts and Other Books to Come

Meet here our sponsors and ask here about their products and Fish.<br>
We are not making any claim about their products, just offering a way for you to engage them and conduct business, <b>buyer beware</b>, your transactions are between <b>you</b> and the <b>seller</b>.

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Postby Dave Haskins » Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:58 am

Andrew

What is the other book you have written (Other than the Naked Truth)....

Sorry Napatsin for hijacking your thread...
Dave Haskins
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Andrew Soh » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:44 pm

Ha!ha!ha! Very interesting book, Dave :thumbsup: In my opinion, it is 10 times more interesting than my 'Discus, The Naked Truth'....maybe 20 times...

It is not a discus-related or fish-related book. It is a book related to human and to solve men's problem. It is a non-fiction and is real and proven. The book is about ready and the title is as signed "A Thrust That Lasts".

The website is about ready too and should be up by 2 to 3 weeks time and will be known as www.athrustthatlasts.com

As to the third book, I might name it 'Guppy and Betta, The Simple Truth'....or I might split them into 2 books, 'Guppy, the naked truth' and Betta Splenden, the naked truth'....what do you think. Anyway, they would be as expensive as the discus book because I have learned my lesson. :wink:

Take care,

Andrew :angel:
'Discus, The Naked Truth'
'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
Author
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... p?ref=home
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Tony Vaughan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:39 pm

Tony Vaughan
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Cristina Pedrosa » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:26 am

Congrats Andrew!! :thumbsup:

Good to know you intend to keep up the work and go further :wink: But, Why does it have to be dedicated to men exclusively, where do the women stand? :devil:

Now, seriously, I'm sure it'll become a Best Seller :biggrin:

Take care
Cris
"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticism" George Eliot
Cristina Pedrosa
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Tony Vaughan » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:38 am

Tony Vaughan
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Andrew Soh » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:02 am

So Cristina, you have finally drop into my new website for the second book?

I hope the logic is there though I may be quite hurting at times....but I have to get the message across....right?

What I have written are facts and I am sure many agree.

It is my hope that as many will learn from my web....and book..'Thrusts That Last' @www.thruststhatlast.com

Everything that I wrote, there are bound to be many who don't like me.....like the discus book....it is telling the truth and telling it straight. As for my second book 'Thrusts That Last'...it is also very direct...to the point.

It is not expensive....@ S$30.00 (Singapore dollars) per book to learn something that will help to turn man into Casanova and achieving feats never before posible.....

For Singapore.....include S$3.00 for registered mail and postage.
For Malaysia.......include S$5.00 for registered mail and postage
For Thailand and Philipines.....include S$8.00 for registered mail and postage.
For Australia and New Zealand....include S$12.00 for registered mail and postage.
For Europe, Middle East, Canada and the USA.....include S$15.00 for registered mail and postage.

So, S$30.00 is about....US$19.50 or Euro15.30

Take care,

Andrew :angel:
'Discus, The Naked Truth'
'Discus, Problems and Solutions'
Author
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... p?ref=home
Andrew Soh
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Our Sponsors