[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Discus Page Holland • View topic - 1 day before moon eclipse

1 day before moon eclipse

As the title says... here is a special subforum for our "other" best friends and favorite photo subjects

1 day before moon eclipse

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:41 pm

Hello all,

I hope that it is clear weather today so I can make some shots of the moon eclipse

Here 1 shot from yesterday with a crop which I resized :wink:

1: full frame

as always click at the photo's to see the best result

regards Walter
I'm myself, there are already enough others.
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fred Goodall » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:21 am

Oh Walter.... the news over here said that it was visible best to Europe, Mid East and part of Asia.... so hopefully the weather was good and clear for you.... only question I have is WHAT lens did you use for the two pics :question:
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rob Charite » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Simply breath taking !!!!!!
I've never seen the silent forces of nature fitted in a "time " frame .
The mountains and the scars are so clear . a thousand definite thumps up for this one mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Boy do i luv the moon . It unbelievable that it effects our lifes so much .
Greetz rob c
Damage incorperated
-Salty Dog-
Rob Charite
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:13 am

Yes those are great!

@Fred,

The lower photo is a crop from the first one. I made it with my 600mm lens!

regards Walter
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cristina Pedrosa » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:19 am

Hey Walter!

If you continue taking that kind of pics, wou'll be receiving an offer from "National Geographic" sooner or later :wink: :thumbsup:

Keep those pics coming!!

Regards,
Cris
"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticism" George Eliot
Cristina Pedrosa
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Stew Skinner » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:59 pm

Great photos Walter :thumbsup:
I think the close-up of the moon is going to be my new desktop! (with your consent, of course)

Cheers
Stew
Stew Skinner
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Not Fish Photo Gallery