[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Discus Page Holland • View topic - Did you missed the Moon eclipse? Look here!

Did you missed the Moon eclipse? Look here!

As the title says... here is a special subforum for our "other" best friends and favorite photo subjects

Did you missed the Moon eclipse? Look here!

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:46 pm

Hello All,

My contribution to the moon eclipse

As always click at the photo's to se best result.

with regards Walter
I'm myself, there are already enough others.
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mick Burke » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:29 pm

Hi Walter,

many thanks, I was intending to watch, then got side tracked by Visitors!! :grindteeth:

Detail is stunning, as usual! :thumbsup:

Cheers, mick B
Mick Burke
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cristina Pedrosa » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:30 pm

:eek: WOW!!

Great Pics, YES Sir :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticism" George Eliot
Cristina Pedrosa
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Alex Galea » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:44 pm

As usual, simply impressive :thumbsup:

I'm amazed at the detail :wink:
Alex Galea
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Mats Ekholm » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:14 pm

Hi boys and girs :welcome:

I did see the eclipse but...... not really that close :biggrin:
Next time i will not even bother to go outside to take a look.. i just e-mail Walter to take a look and send me what ever he sees :bwian: :bwian:

But one thing bothers me... Were there really SIX of them...???

Great pics Walter :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brg-Matte- :owl:
Brg-Matte- :owl:
Im not confused, Im just well mixed !
Mats Ekholm
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fred Goodall » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:32 am

Hi Walter :welcome:

Excellent photos... thank you... but just what lens did you use :question: did you get another, larger lens :question: and if so.... did you have to get a second car to haul / carry it around :question: :devil: :biggrin: :wink:
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Walter Soestbergen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:15 am

it was made with the 600mm lens :)
I'm myself, there are already enough others.
Walter Soestbergen
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Fred Goodall » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:01 am

Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Alex Galea » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:37 am

Alex Galea
Supporter
Supporter

Return to Not Fish Photo Gallery