Indian Almond Leaves For Sale

Only meant for private party adds. Your message will stay online for 31 days.

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Indian Almond Leaves For Sale

Postby Jeff Challenor » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 am

Hi All,

My name is Jeff and my wifes name is Wan, we are based in Nakhon Sawan Province in Thailand. We have always used Indian Almond Leaves for conditioning and care of our Bettas. They incease fertility, health and vigour. They also reduce the PH in the water, and aid in the recovery of diseased/damaged fish and the tannins quickly colours the water.

You can also use the leaves as the substrate in your tank togeather with bogwood or a tree stump with roots to create a fantasic Amazon look for Blackwater fishes.

The leaves are ideal for Discus, Bettas, Gouramis, Killiefish, Tetras, Arrowans, Angelfish, South American Dawrf Cichlids, Corys, Plecos, some Rasboras, some Cat-fishes and Crustaceans.

If any of you need any Indian Almond Leaves, we have just gathered quite a few freshly fallen leaves. Prices are very reasonable and include postage via airmail from Thailand 10 - 14 wotking days.

....PM if interested or you can email us at block-2@hotmail.com

Kind Regards
Jeff & Wan

Jeff Challenor

Postby Tony Vaughan » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Hi All :welcome:

I bought some Almond Leaves from Jeff & Wan. I have never had such professional dealings or such high quality service and goods with anyone I have bought leaves from. A lot will say they are the best..........believe me, Jeff and Wan have the best leaves and provide the best service..............second to none :thumbsup:

Oh yeah...............Also...............I'm a very hard guy to please :wink:

Best Regards.............Tony
Tony Vaughan
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Jeff Challenor » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:00 am

Hi Tony,

Thankyou for the great feedback, much appriciated. :thumbsup:

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase and are pleased with our service. Look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Regards & Respect

Jeff & Wan
Jeff Challenor

Return to For Sale / Request / Free / Searching for