activate html please

Technical things that don't fit in the other 2 topics.

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Postby Judy Sparkes » Wed May 03, 2006 12:14 pm

I go through T.O. pretty regularly.....just have to get the time to shop for fish!!

I need to do some shopping soon....looks like my tanks are expanding :wink:

Jude :glasses:
Life is what happens when you're busy making plans!
Judy Sparkes
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fred Goodall » Thu May 04, 2006 9:08 am

Hi Jude :welcome:

Expanding, eh :question: Then more plants too :thumbsup: I am still trying to get a personal "so & so has them" for you regarding TOR LFS / pet shop chain store.
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Judy Sparkes » Thu May 04, 2006 12:16 pm

Yes indeed!!

I'm going to put my juvi's in bare bottomed tanks to grow out from now on so I can hopefully improve on the planted tank project......until now I've been trying to do it all with one tank and it just isn't ideal. If I keep everything pristine enough for the juvi's then the plants don't like it and vice versa. I think the adults will fare better in the planted tank.

And of course, the fish always come first! :thumbsup:

Jude :)
Life is what happens when you're busy making plans!
Judy Sparkes
Supporter
Supporter

Postby Fred Goodall » Fri May 05, 2006 5:20 am

Hi Jude :welcome:

Indeed they do :biggrin: And yes... both you and the adults will do better with one set / range of conditions to meet. The juvi's will be better off too... having a higher and more frequent water change schedule... and YOU will not be having to "make" exactly matching water for the plants... etc. and true "win - win" ( did THIS help get your husband to ok ANOTHER tank ) :question: :question: :question: or should I go on.... :wink: :angel: :devil:
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Other Technical Questions