Diskus-Aquarien und Grossanlagen - Horst W. Koehler

Want to talk about books...or ask about the reviews? You are here at the right place!

Moderator: DPH Moderators

Diskus-Aquarien und Grossanlagen - Horst W. Koehler

Postby Harry Siakallis » Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:52 am

Hello,
i came across this book with title "Diskus-Aquarien und Grossanlagen - Horst W. Koehler" but i its written in German language. I translated its summary and it looks a very interesting book helping people keep and breed discus on a large scale. What i wanted to ask is if the book is in english also or if there is a similar book on discus farming techniques setup and filtration.

thanks

Harry
Harry Siakallis
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Fred Goodall » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:53 am

Hi Harry :welcome:

Answers are... no, not yet and yes... Discus the Naked Truth by Andrew Soh. From there... in English language... you would have to "piece together" from several books on the subjects of discus, aquaculture of "caged fish in closed recirculating systems" and limology and "aquatic engineering".
Regards,

fred :hat:

"You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""(Bernard Shaw)
Fred Goodall
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Harry Siakallis » Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:29 pm

thanks Fred for the info,
I already have the "Discus the Naked Truth" which i think is the best book on the market about discus, he also covers filtration and other designs with advs and disdvs and i have already applied on a larger scale in my fishroom, and they work perfectly. I will post pictures o my fishroom in a couple of days. What intrigued be on the german book is that is an all in one book (so it claims) on farming discus. Its always good to know other methods on discus farming.

Thanks

Harry
Harry Siakallis
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Book Discussions